Data privacy of this website is in the responsibility of
in business for you.
E-Mail Info [at] InBusinessForYou [dot] Eu
Information on the processing of collected data
Storage of access data
Every time you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on the web server of our provider (Hosteurope).
This record consists of
the IP address of the requesting terminal,
– Date and time of the call,
– the name and URL of the requested file,
– the amount of data transferred,
– the message whether the retrieval was successful,
– recognition data of the used browser and operating system,
– Website from which access is made, as well as
– the name of your internet access provider.
The collection of this data is necessary for technical reasons. This data does not give us any conclusion about your person. Unfortunately, using our website without providing your IP address is not possible.
Use for market analysis and tailor-made design
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting them in your browser. However, please be aware that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can disable the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is deposited in your browser that prevents Matomo from saving usage data. Deleting your cookies will result in deletion of the Matomo opt-out cookie as well. The opt-out must be reactivated when visiting our site again.
Inquiries by e-mail, mail or telephone
Telephone numbers, postal addresses and e-mail addresses as well as other information are used exclusively for the correspondence.
- Data are not passed on to third parties.
- As a general principle, data will not be transmitted to third countries.
Duration of data retention
Personal data are regularly deleted when
- they are no longer needed for contractual purposes (e.g. for employment, top-ups, rental, sale or service contracts)
- when the individuals concerned have not given any separate authorisation
- when statutory data storage obligations and periods have expired.
Reference to user rights
You are entitled to:
- to object to data processing,
- enquire about your personal data and its processing
- to have this corrected if necessary, or to request restriction of processing or the erasure of the data
The data will then be erased.
If you have any questions or complaints about this website, please contact Michael Nels (see contact information provided above). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection supervisory authority. The responsible authority in this case is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).